Clocha Liath, Ballyadam, Kilmuckridge€450,000
Spectacular Detached Residence - 338 Sqm / 3,638 Sqft
Dust off the sand after a leisurely stroll along the outstanding Morriscastle beach and take a short drive through the picturesque village of Kilmuckridge, arriving two minutes later at Clocha Liath, a spectacular residence with a superbly appointed architectural identity. Magnificently designed with an outstanding executive interior, sprawling c 3638 sqft of light filled living areas to maximise most possible available sunlight during different times of the day , has the hallmark of excellence coupled with gold standard energy efficiency. A remarkable property, mirrored on the outside within its own private grounds, surrounded by pastures and woodland. Perfectly configured to maximise its southerly orientation with a sun drenched Indian sandstone patio, embraced by breath taking gardens for every season, designed by a top award winning Irish designer. Truly stunning by day and magical by night.
A captivating family home, an exquisite property that combines a meticulous high specification and design, a luxurious bespoke interior with tranquil countryside surroundings. Conveniently situated in Kilmuckridge village on the south east coast. A most enviable location
Entrance Hall (3.6m x 3m leading to light filled hallway 15.2m x 1.3m) Double height light filled Gallery style hallway, feature staircase with handcrafted balustrades leading to open plan first floor large living area
Main Living Room (5.6m x 4.8m) Solid fuel stove with solid limestone surround, double French doors to patio
Kitchen & Dining Room (9m x 6.1m) Bespoke designer kitchen with solid oak counter tops and solid oak back splash. Italian porcelain tile throughout. Belfast sink, Range master. Open plan with double French doors to Indian sandstone patio.
Sunroom ( 3.8m x 3m ) Double doors from kitchen, Italian porcelain tile throughout, hardwood shelving
Utility Room (3.9m x 1.8m) Italian porcelain tile, cream shaker style units, double sink, washing machine and dryer
Master Bedroom (4.8m x 4.1m) Spacious ,beautifully elegant design, double French doors to patio
Walk in wardrobe ( 3.4m x 2m) Fully fitted with bespoke cream units
Ensuite ( 3.6m x 2m ) Exquisite Georgian floor tile, solid wood panelling, freestanding bath, Merlin shower, WC, WHB
Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.6m ) Lavish double bedroom tastefully designed
Walk in wardrobe (1.8m x 1.75m ) Fully fitted with bespoke cream units Ensuite ( 1.8m x 1.75m ) Luxurious interior, Shower, WC, WHB
Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.6m ) Wall to wall slide robes, spacious double bedroom
Bedroom 4 (3.6m x 3.6m) Wall to wall slide robes, spacious double bedroom
Bathroom (3.6m x 2.5m) classically designed with cast iron freestanding bath, large shower, WC, WHB
First Floor ( 14.8m x 6.3m ) ( 12.2m x 3m ) Light filled, Extensive open plan living area with 11 velux windows, currently a games room and office with double height ceiling measuring c1195 sqft. Fantastic opportunity for additional bedrooms, living room, gym, office or treatment rooms
- BER B1 Super energy efficient, low cost family home with superior cavity and roof insulation.
- Geothermal zoned underfloor Heating throughout, extremely low energy costs, 24 hour cost efficient with constant heat and hot water
- Triple glazed, highly insulated A + rated doors and windows throughout
- Handcrafted Bespoke Designer kitchen with exceptional outstanding features
- Internal Hoover system, Monitored Alarm system, 150mb direct Fiber broadband
- Breathtaking gardens for every season, designed by an award winning Irish garden designer
- South facing Indian sandstone patio , walls and water fountain feature, French doors from living area, kitchen and master bedroom to sun drenched patio & garden
- Most preferential south facing gardens offering maximum sunshine
- Decorative Wrought Iron Electric entrance gates, Detached garage with electric roller door and stira to floored attic space
- Extensive open plan first floor with potential for additional bedrooms, living room, office, gym or treatment rooms
Southbound on the M11 take exit 23 Ballycanew. Pass through Ballycanew and on to Ballyedmond. As you leave Ballyedmond turn left for Kimuckridge after service station. Drive straight to T junction and turn left. In Kilmuckridge at T junction turn right direction Blackwater. Turn right after old graveyard and church on your right. Property is c1km on your left hand side.