5A Kiladreenan, Newtownmountkennedy€450,000
Detached Bungalow - 121 Sqm / 1,302 Sqft
Deceptively spacious and light filled detached bungalow, encompassed by landscaped gardens.
Stepped back within the environs of Newtownmountkennedy, 5A Kiladreenan has a sense of countryside yet enjoying a convenient location within a short distance of neighbouring amenities.
A beautifully presented residence that has been well maintained by the current owners with some charming old world features combined with a stylish interior.
A captivating and remarkable family home, that combines meticulously finished and striking living space with tranquil surroundings.
Entrance Hall (3.5m x 1.4m ) Light filled entrance hallway, Beech hardwood flooring
Main Living Room (4.5m x 3.4m ) High ceiling with feature Jotul stove , Beech hardwood flooring
Kitchen & Dining Room (5.8m x 3.6m ) Stylish kitchen with Beech hardwood floor, integrated electric oven & hob.
Master Bedroom (3.7m x 3m ) Spacious , newly fitted carpet, beautifully elegant design with open plan to walk in wardrobe
Walk in wardrobe ( 5.1m x 1.5m ) Extensive space leading to master bedroom, newly fitted carpet
Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 3m ) Double bedroom, newly fitted carpet, decorative cast iron fireplace
Bedroom 3 (3.9m x 2.6m ) Double bedroom, newly fitted carpet, overlooking front garden
Bedroom 4 (3m x 2.6m) Double bedroom, newly fitted carpet, overlooking courtyard & rear garden
Bathroom (2.7m x 2.6m ) Outstanding newly renovated bathroom with raised jacuzzi bath, large Merlyn shower, WC, WHB
- Detached bungalow c 121 sqm / c1302 sqft
- Well appointed Interior
- Beautiful Old World Features
- Easily maintained gardens for all seasons
- Expansive courtyard patio area
- Substantial site area measuring approximately c 0.23 Acre
- C 1km to Newtownmountkennedy, 1km to N11 and c 8km to Greystones and Dart service
- Convenient to main street Newtownmountkennedy, Dunnes Stores, shops, hotel & restaurants
- Easy commute to Dublin city centre/airport—133 Bus Eireann stops outside the property
- Choice of highly regarded primary & secondary schools within 10km
- A beautiful family home in superb, most enviable location
From Dublin: Travelling southbound on the N11, take the Newtownmountkennedy exit and continue to roundabout, take the second exit off roundabout into Newtownmountkennedy Village.
Continue along the Main Street with The Parkview Hotel and Dunnes Stores on the right. Continue for c1km and 5A Kiladreenan is on your left hand side.