San Antonio, Roxborough, Wexford, Co. Wexford€90,000
Superb Development Opportunity - 125 Sqm / 1,345 Sqft
Lambert McCormack Property in partnership with The Leinster Property Auction
Offered at Bids over €90,000
San Antonio presents a superb development opportunity within the environs of Wexford town. Currently a detached dwelling in poor repair with an external footprint of 125 sqm within a site area measuring 0.17 acre/0.072 Hectares. Previous planning permission ref W2013009 was granted in 2013 for a substantial mixed use development which combined ground floor commercial and a first floor 2 bed apartment.
Roxborough is an enviable location just 1.5km from Wexford town centre, offering a rural setting convenient to urban amenities.
Highly desirable located near golf clubs, close to the racecourse and well placed for the coast.
San Atonio is definitely in an eye catching position for a detached family home (SPP) and stratigically well located, parallel to the R730 which links Wexford town to Rosslare Harbour and the N11 nothbound via the N25.
Truly an opportunity not to be missed.
TO VIEW OR MAKE A BID – Contact Lambert McCormack Property on 086 395 1167 or visit: www.leinsterpropertyauction.ie, 01 687 5040.
Auctioneers Comments: This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction in partnership with Te leinster property Auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. The buyer will be granted 28 days from the date of exchange to complete the purchase. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.
- Excellent development opportunity
- Site Area 0.17 Acre
- Previous planning permission ref W2013009 – ground floor commercial and a first floor 2 bed apartment.
- Suitable for development of individual detached family home
- Suberb commercial opportunity located parallel to the R730 which links Wexford town to Rosslare Harbour and the N11 nothbound via the N25.
- Enviable location just 1.5km from Wexford town centre, offering a rural setting convenient to urban amenities.