3 The Grove, Meadowmount, Churchtown, D14SOLD
Exquisite Detached Bungalow - 103 Sqm / 1,109 Sqft
Beautifully presented and light filled detached bungalow, encompassed by an abundance of outdoor space with vast potential for expansion ( subject to planning permission ). Number 3 The Grove is a deceptively spacious residence that has been well maintained by the current owners and a stylish interior throughout. A captivating and remarkable home in a very much a sought after residential location with a wealth of amenities and facilities at hand, strolling distance from Dundrum village. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, main hallway, living room, kitchen, sunroom, 3 bedrooms ( master en-suite ) and main bathroom. The property is approached by an extensive driveway that enjoys ample off street parking and a detached garage. The walled, enclosed rear garden with a floral boarder of shrubs, plants and trees is an eye catching feature with budding potential.
The location is second to none, greatly enhanced by the Dundrum Town Centre, providing a large range of shops, restaurants, bars, cinema and the Mill Theatre. There are excellent schools nearby, such as Wesley College, St. Attractas’s, Our Lady’s Boys and Girls National School – Ballinteer, Mt. Anville, Our Lady’s Grove – Goatstown, Notre Dame Girl’s School – Churchtown, Holy Cross – Dundrum and Scoil Naithi National School – Ballinteer. A number of creches are within close proximity, including Little Minnows in Ballintyre and Ballinteer Montessori School. The area has a host of sporting/leisure facilities including Marlay Park which benefits from extensive walking paths, playgrounds and a farmer’s market. There are also GAA pitches, soccer pitches, tennis courts and a 9 hole golf course.
The transport links are exceptional with the LUAS Greenline (providing access to Stephens Green in 20 minutes), M50 and local bus routes to the city centre within minutes of the property.
Viewing is highly recommended
Light oak laminate floor
Light oak laminate floor
Main Living Room
Carpet, Gas fire, Glass sliding door to sunroom, coving
Kitchen & Dining Room
Solid oak fitted kitchen, integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher, integrated electric oven & hob.
Vaulted ceiling with pine sheeting, extensive glazing, feature solid fuel stove, glass door to enclosed rear garden.
Wall to wall mirrored slide robes, carpet
Tiled throughout, WHB WC Electric Triton T90 shower
Double bedroom, wall to wall built in wardrobes
Double bedroom, carpet
Outstanding newly decorated bathroom with luxury tile throughout, WHB, WC, Bath, Electric shower
- Detached bungalow situated on a generous site, easily maintained and ideal for future expansion ( subject to planning permission )
- Well appointed and stylish interior
- Externally insulated with new render to entire property, stira to floored attic space, spray foam insulation applied between rafters
- Rear courtyard/garden measuring 21m x 11m ( 231 sqm )
- Detached garage measuring 4.6m x 3.2m
- Excellent transport links with the LUAS Greenline (providing access to Stephens Green in 20 minutes)
- M50 and local bus routes to the city centre within minutes of the property
- Choice of highly regarded primary & secondary schools within close proximity
- A beautiful detached family home in a most enviable location.