Clanmalier, Craan, Wells€325,000
Signature Detached Residence - 176 Sqm / 1,894 Sqft
A signature detached home in a most tranquil setting, an enviable position among picturesque countryside with a backdrop of fields and forestry. Clanmalier is a captivating and welcoming residence on 0.81 acre, stepped back from a quiet country road destined for the eastern coastline. This impressively designed family home offers an abundance of living space over two levels of c. 176sqm with warm interiors of superb quality. A most inviting entrance hall with a feature stair case leads to the sitting room or perhaps the perfect playroom with open fire. The main living room with bay window, open fire and cast iron surround overlooks the front and rear gardens. The kitchen dining area and sunroom are truly at the heart of this impressive home. A shaker style oak fitted kitchen, complimented by tiled floor that continues through to a spacious utility room. The sunroom, glazed throughout commands beautiful views of picturesque countryside and has double glass patio doors leading to the rear garden. A spacious landing area on the first floor accesses four tastefully decorated rooms with master en-suite.
Outside the property is approached by a tarmac driveway with extensive front lawn, whilst the back garden is perfectly configured and embraced by breath taking views. There is also a large block built detached garage measuring 40sqm. Clanmalier captures the true meaning of a family home with an abundance of living space, peaceful picturesque surroundings, a short drive to the coast, convenient to the M11, nearby villages and Gorey town.
Pine floor with feature staircase
Ideal second living room, playroom or nursery, open fire with cast iron fireplace
Main Living Room
Bay window, open fire with cast iron surround, overlooking front and back gardens
Kitchen, Dining Room & Sunroom
Shaker style oak fitted kitchen, tiled floor.
Hardwood floor, glazed throughout, double glass patio doors to garden.
Tiled floor, ample storage, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden.
Pine floor, WHB & WC
Carpet, walk in closet
Tiled floor, electric shower, WC, WHB
Spacious double room overlooking the back garden
Substantial double room, carpet, spacious double room overlooking the front garden
Sizeable double room, carpet, spacious double room overlooking the front garden
Tiled throughout, bath, WC, WHB & shower
- A striking detached family home extending to 176sqm/ 1894sqft
- Set in a most enviable position among picturesque countryside with a backdrop of fields and forestry
- Impressively designed family home offers an abundance of living space over two levels
- Approached by a tarmac driveway with extensive front lawn
- Stunning site measuring 0.81 acre
- Enclosed gardens to front and back with block built garage measuring 40sqm
- Oil fired central heating
- Positioned within 8km of the eastern coastline
- Located 2km from the Ballyedmond village, 6km from Ballygarrett village, 12km drive to the M11 and 14km to Gorey town.
- A remarkable family home in a most desirable location.