1 Main Street, Gorey€29,000 Per Year
Landmark Commercial Building - 145 Sqm / 1,561 Sqft
Lambert McCormack Property are delighted to bring this landmark commercial building, 1 Main Street, Gorey to the market. A visual beacon at the gateway to Gorey town centre, this high profile premises is available to let on a new lease term. Rarely does the opportunity arise for a retail unit in such a prominent position come to the market. The well known building presents a golden opportunity for any retailer looking to take advantage of this outstanding location.
The distinguished dual aspect façade with two large window displays to Gorey main street and the Arklow road, provides tremendous advertising onto one of the town’s busiest thoroughfares. The extensive two storey premises extends over two floors, accumulating to a Net Internal Area of 290sq.m./3121sq.ft. The ground floor retail space comprises 145 sq.m./1561sq.ft. and storeroom to first floor comprises 145 sq.m./1561sq.ft.
Number 1 Main Street, Gorey presents the perfect setting for an ambitious retailer.
Available: From 6th April 2021
Quoting Rent: €29,000 per annum
Lease: New lease available
Wexford County Council Rates: Approximately €10,000 per annum
Property extends to a Net Internal Area of 290sq.m. / 3121sq.ft.
Ground floor retail space 145 sq.m./1561sq.ft.
First floor storeroom 145 sq.m./1561sq.ft.
- Landmark commercial building
- Visual beacon at the gateway to Gorey town centre
- 8 metre frontage to Gorey main street.
- Ground floor retail space 145 sq.m./1561sq.ft
- First floor Storeroom extending to 145 sq.m. / 1561sq.ft.
- Dual aspect façade with two large window displays to Gorey main street and Arklow road
- Private Parking Space To The Rear
- High profile building in the heart of Gorey town