2 Ashfield, Tomrack, FernsSOLD
Superior 4 Bed Semi Detached - 124 Sqm / 1,335 Sqft
A deceptively spacious semi-detached residence in the charming village of Tombrack, Ferns, Co. Wexford. Its carefully considered interior offers generously scaled accommodation for all the family, encompassed by the most tranquil countryside surroundings. Number 2 Ashfield is a most impressive family home that offers superb living space over two levels measuring 124sqm/1335sqft with indulgent interiors, complimented by stunning enclosed gardens. The welcoming entrance hall with herringbone oak floor opens to a study and main living room with an impressive stone surround fire place that leads through to a bright and spacious kitchen/dining area with separate utility room. A superior cherry maple fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and tiled floor continues through to the utility room with guest WC. Double glass doors open out from the dining area to a secluded west facing garden with extensive cobble lock driveway. The landing area on the first floor accesses four tastefully decorated double bedrooms (master bedroom en-suite) and main bathroom.
Outside the property is approached by cobble lock footpath and wide side entrance in lawn leading to a mature garden complimented by trees, shrubs and patio area. The gated private back garden is wonderfully configured to maximise its orientation with ample parking.
Perfectly located in the village of Tombrack, the property combines the peace and tranquillity of countryside living, conveniently located within 4km of Ferns and all conceivable amenities. 2 Ashfield captures the true essence of family living in idyllic surroundings.
Spacious hallway herringbone oak laminate floor throughout.
Herringbone oak laminate floor
Main Living Room
Carpet, open fire with stone surround, door to kitchen/ding area
Kitchen/ Dining Room
Cherry Maple fitted kitchen with tiled floor
Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
Tiled floor, WHB & WC
Carpet, beautifully decorated, wall to wall fitted wardrobes
Tiled floor and shower cubicle, WC, WHB
Carpet, spacious double room overlooking the front garden
Carpet, spacious double room overlooking the rear garden
Sizeable double room, tastefully decorated, carpet
Tiled throughout, bath, Heated towel rail, WC, WHB
- A striking semi-detached 4 Bedroom family home extending to 124sqm/ 1335sqft
- Idyllic countryside setting conveniently located within 4km of Ferns and all conceivable amenities
- Exceptional interior decor and deceptively spacious
- A superior cherry maple fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Enclosed private garden with extensive cobble lock driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- 4km from Ferns & N11, 12km to M11 and a short drive to the east coast
- Capturing the true essence of family living in idyllic surroundings
- A remarkable property and opportunity to acquire the perfect home